• pnkansah007

All for the gram! House catches fire while lady tw3rk on live instagram [video]

By Admin . August 11,2021


A lady is going viral on social media after her house caught fire while she was dancing and tw3rking on live instagram.


The lady who busy sizing herself up could not see the fire catching on in the kitchen until it almost too late and she almost burnt down the house.


She finally noticed something was going on in what looks like her kitchen and she dashes out of her living room and tries to put out the with minimal luck.


The video cuts out and had many wondering what happened thereafter, However her sister came through with an update and explained that she okay and managed to put out the fire.


Watch the video below :



129 views